Pain Management Community
Tylenol Come Back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Tylenol Come Back

I would like to know the estimated time that they will return Tylenol Severe Allergy caplets back to the shelves?  These are the only ones that I can depend on and they work really fast.
I don't know why it's not available, but I don't take it myself so if there was a recall or something I'm unaware of it.  

Tylenol Severe Allergy is 500 mg of Tylenol (basically one Extra Strength Tylenol capsule) and 12.5 mg of diphenhydramine, otherwise known as Benadryl.  Until you can find your usual preparation, you should be able to just take Tylenol along with a Benadryl tablet to achieve the same result.

I'm on the Gulf coast and the Fall allergy season is in full swing here.  We have fields of ragweed, feverfew and goldenrod blooming in all its glory, and the usual mold skyrocketing with recent rainfall.  Now that the cold fronts are nudging down here, they drag all the pollen from up north to add to the mix.  Joy!