Pain Management Community
Ultram with Celexa

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Ultram with Celexa

My mother is getting off Ultram and being switched to Darvocet for pain mgmt, as she needs to start taking Celexa and there is a warning about taking the two together.  Does she need to be off of Ultram for any length of time before beginning the Celexa or can she begin it the fist day she is no longer taking Ultram?  Thank you.
Hi Jutz,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. You have asked a good question but one that is for more suited for a medical professional.

I suggest that you call either the prescribing physician or your local pharmacist.  They can best address your concerns. Best of luck to you and your mom. She is fortunate to have a caring, concerned and involved child such as you.

Take Care,
Tuck