Undiagnosed abdominal pain
I am having severe upper abdominal pain that started suddenly on the right side and is now radiating to my left side.  This pain lasts for days and goes away and a week or so later I have it again.  What could this be?  I do not have a gallbladder.  I have had numerous surgeries and no one can figure out what is wrong.  
Though it is very rare in adults, has anyone ever wondered if you might have abdominal migraines?  

Have they ever probed with a couple fingers your lower rib cage?  I have had constochondritis myself which has given me upper abdominal pain on the right side.  After they ruled out the gallbladder and liver, a surgeon probed gently with a couple fingers to see if he could find a tender spot.  He did and diagnosed me with costochondritis.  It can come in episodes and be very painful.  You might look it up and see if it sounds like it might be your problem.

Also, have they looked inside your stomach with an EGD?