Upper Abdominal pain, bloating, nausea
I am 23 years old. I weigh right around 125lbs and do not smoke, rarely drink, and do not have kids.  On Friday night I did go out and drink, the next morning I was not only hungover but had upper abdominal pain. I just figured it was from drinking but it's been 5 days and still in pain. On Sunday it was the worst, I couldn't even move from the serious upper abdominal pain and nauseousness. I ran to the bathroom 5 times and just dry-heaved. I did eat an omelet that morning..but still didn't feel better and still dry-heaved. I noticed I started to burp a lot as well and starting having back and neck pains. (which I get from time to time) and probably has something to do with my headaches. I just found out I have low protein as well.
So today I had eggs, english muffin around 7:30am and coffee around 9:15, at 11:30 I got the abdominal pain, got very nauseous, weak, dizzy, and have back-pains. It's slowely getting better, but I still feel like I might run to the bathroom any minute...and it's been 2 hours.
There are a ton of things that can cause your symptoms - some serious, others not so serious.  Any time you have severe pain, you need to be evaluated by a doctor.  Please don't wait.  Among some of the more worrisome problems are gallbladder or pancreas trouble.  Lay off the alcohol and avoid fatty foods until you find out what's happening.