Upper Arm Muscle Pain
I am 19 years old, for a few years now every now and then I develop muscle pain in my left upper arm, it aches the same way after you get an injection. The pain is quite severe and is worst in the mornings when I wake up. It eventually spreads to my right arm and lasts for about two weeks. It's painful to do most things; lifting my arms in any direction, turning the steering wheel on my car etc. Can anyone shed some light as to what the pain I am experiencing might be? I am unsure if its just the way I sleep or if there's something else that might be wrong, I'd like an opinion before I make any appointments with my doctor incase it's nothing serious!
A detailed clinical evaluation is needed to arrive at a correct diagnosis and rule out anything that is serious. Early diagnosis is important because early treatment makes a difference.

Take care!