Vitamin D deficiency recovery
I am 39 years old male, living in Australia

My symptoms were DIzziness, tiredness, muscle pain in arm and legs, back pain, headaches, Chest, rib pain, urinal problems, ,cold sore, soft muscle, Gum pain, upper palate pain when touch with tongue,  and also bowel related issues.
Also had salaiva coming out from mouth continuously even while sleeping, doctor said thats may be because of Anxiety

Blood test done in November 2012 and vitamin D was 14 nmg. I thought i had some serious disease , cancer or something. Depression was the other issue,  thought about suicidal many times and even did a research on net. I have gone through so much mental and physical issues in the last 6 months.

5After blood test, doctor prescribed Vitamin D 10,000 IU tablets twice a day but i had taken 4 tablets 2 in the morning and 2 before go to bed, i have been taking tables like that for 4 months and also went to sunlight as much as i can.

I didnt feel any change for many months , since December last week i started feeling better and i did my blood test in January again and vitamin D is still low but better . it is 48 nmg.  

My Question is how long it will take to go back to normal
Hi!
The time taken to recover from vitamin D deficiency differs from person to person. You appear to be doing good, both vitamin D level wise and symptom wise, which have both improved. Also, get your blood calcium and parathyroid hormone levels checked as all these are sometimes inter-related. Full recovery may take a few months, and given your progress is likely to be soon. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.