What can i take for pain while taking cympalta
I have been having lower back pain for a few days now,,and its been vary heard to sleep trying to get comfertable ,,I been taking cymbalta for about 5 days, and i was woundering if anyone new what i could take for the pain
Hi Jennstuff,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum.

I would check with your pharmacist to be sure. When I was prescribed Cymbalta I was already taking prescribed Vicodin, which is hydrocodone and acetaminophen (tylenol). I took them together without any side effects and the pharmacist did not warn me of any drug interactions. None of the literature warns to avoid acetaminophen. I assume they are safe to take together. Again always check with your pharmacist before taking and drugs together. They are the experts.

Best of luck to you. Please let us know how you are doing.
Tuck
Pleas go anline and read about all the side effects and weaning off of Cymbalta. I and others have had serious complication because of taking this drug. It is very difficult to wean off and has left some with permanent side effects.  Good luck. I took vicodin with cymbalta and now I only take vicodin. It took me months of agony to get off Cymbalta.  Please do the research.
May i ask what kind of side effects you had while taking cymbalta,,,,I only been on this med for 6 days.