What can't I eat when I'm having gallbladder problems?
Ever since I've been having problems with my gallbladder I can't eat hotdogs without feeling really sick. Is this normal?
Fats are your worst enemy when you have gallbladder problems and hotdogs are loaded with fat.  When you eat a fatty meal, your gallbladder contracts and squirts out its stored supply of bile to aid in breaking down those fats.  If you have stones or your gallbladder is inflamed/ infected, the bile can't eject properly and that's what causes the pain - sometimes extreme pain.  It can also cause nausea and explosive, uncontrollable vomiting.

I didn't have stones but my gallbladder was horribly infected.  Within 6 months of initial symptoms I could barely take in liquids.  You can manage symptoms with diet for a while, but once you have a GB problem it will eventually need to come out.  Are you going to have surgery?
I go in for some kind of scan on Friday. I think it's called a neuroscan or something like that. Then next Friday to talk to the surgeon again. Hopefully they'll take it out. The pains getting a lot worse. If it's not the gallbladder then they'll have to do tests on my stomach. It seems like I can't even drink 1% milk without getting sick!