Pain Management Community
What is cause of headache in top of head with ears ringing

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

have headache located in top of head with ears ringing
Headache and tinnitus can be due to temporomandibular joint disorder, high blood pressure or labrynthitis. Last possibility would be of acoustic neuroma. Exactly what is causing such symptoms in your case can be confirmed only after ENT examination, auditory brain stem response (ABR), a computerized test of the hearing nerves, X-ray sinuses and CT sinuses and brain pathways and CT/MRI brain. Please get these investigations done from an ENT specialist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.