Pain Management Community
What recourse is thier if your wrongly labeled an abuser?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

My husband was wrongly labeled an abuser due to a new and overwhelmed nurse, a nasty, suspicious pharmacist, and a good doctor who got  pissed off and in big trouble due to said pharmacist reporting his practice as over dispensing pain meds, and my husband an abuser.  I will explain further if anyone finds it necessary.  So now, We are experiencing the same response from any Practise we try to start with-  Today an "open door clinic" administrator actually showed my husband screen after screen of big red writing informing everyone about my husband like he was a drug dealer or addict.  A week ago my husband broke his knee on the job and the occ health doctors obviously read the big red writing anout h and recinded thier original diagnosis of multiple fractures of the right knee to a non official opinion that his knee was sprained.  They refused tk issue an official diagnosis.  They say that is the reslpnsibillity of  his primary care giver only he can't get one because he's been black balled.  So our DEA has done such a great job with thier stricter laws....they have a host of good people in the unfortunate position of suffering cruely without the meds they need to have any quality of life.  My husband is now walking around with a nylon splint, crutches, shattered knee, with no diagnosis, so he is considered ok to return to work in level ten pain from the shattered knee,  degenerative joint disease, fibromyalgia, and chronic ulcers of the intestines......my question is, how do you get off the "list" when you've been wrongly labeled by misunderstanding or overly suspicious medical personell?