Will I pass my drug test?
I take 15mg of Oxycodone every 6hrs as needed and I also take 50mg of Fentanyl patches every 3dys. Now I had some of my pills taken without my permission fr. my roomate and so I had to take a 7.5 Vicodin on Wednesday and I have an appointment on this following Wednesday at a pain clinic, will I be able to pass this test or am I screwed, because I really need to have my pain medication for the pain I have and am going through?
Welcome to MedHelp. Well the first thing I would do is get a new roommate or turn him in. What he did is illegal and if you know that he did this you could also be in for some huge problems. You risk losing the pain meds that you need because your roommate wants to get high. Is it worth it to you? Sorry to be so crude but it's true.

Will you pass your drug test? Well it takes at least 72 hours for the Vicodin to leave your system. It could linger longer but that is the general rule. Others will post will more information and knowledge than I have on the subject.

I do encourage you to remedy the situation with your roommate before it leads to repeats or bigger problems.  Good luck with your drug test. Take Care, Tuck
Take it from me...you do NOT want to mess around and with your pain management people as innocent as it might be..  Tuck is right on the money
The screening can tell the difference between hydrocodone and ocycodone and most tests look for both.  And tuck is right on the money, the pain mgt centers are not so understanding as they are under the watchful eye of the drug enforcement agency.  Now does your pain mgt center alway take a urine sample?  
You will test negative as I understand your test is at least 4-5 days away. You NEED to report this to the police dept and get a report for your PM and call them and tell them what has happened! Do this immediately, if your PM has a answering service leave a message that your meds were stolen and you need to get them a copy of the police report and see the Dr.
In my experience this will help the Dr understand you are responsible for your meds even though they were stolen. Please o this or you will be "fired" from your PM and if you will read some of the previous post you will see it is very hard to get another Dr to treat you!