Pain Management Community
Worried

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Worried

Hi , i wanted to ask you a question im 17 yrs old. im worried about my mom shes been having constant pain. On her forarm that runs all through her finger tip . She says she feels it tinggley as if her arm fell alseep she cant move her thum when she recives the pain out of no where she also says its been going on for quit a while it comes and goes but this time it came back with sharper pain . Please give me feed. Back i forgot to mention she at time cant feel her fingers or arm its all in her left side from her elbo  to her finger tips.
Hi Tommydezza,
Unfortunately, we are not doctors but just other people dealing with painful conditions. However I do think that there is a section Jerry somewhere on medhelp where you can submit your questions to a doctor. If you do decide to submit a question to the Dr be sure to include the names of any medical conditions that you know of that she has. I understand that diabetes can sometimes cause the pain you agree describing. Is it possible she may have knocked her elbow and not really  noticed it at the time?  If she has a regular Dr this may be something she'll need to see him about. Another consideration, she can try going  to an Urgent Care Center. An appointment is not usually necessary and they usually offer a reasonable flat fee.

Wish I could have been of more help!
ooh okay i thought this sight as based on doctors opion but thanks for the feed bac do you know any sites that might be able to answear my question?
thank you very much for the feed back i reeally do appreciate  your honest opinion im also going to look into that.
Hey.

That's symptoms of nerve issues in her neck.

No, I'm no physician, but for goodness sake, that's what that sounds like.

She needs a nerve conduction test most likely, and don't worry - that condition is not going to kill her - but it's really uncomfortable.

She'll be fine with the right medication from a good doctor!