Pain Management Community
Would thess drugs make me fail a test

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Would thess drugs make me fail a test

I got a pre-employment drug screening today and they said they found something. The only thing I've taken in the last few weeks were these. Would any of these make me fail a drug test? Help. I really need this job.

Last few weeks:
Acetaminophen 325/butal 50/caff 40mg tab
Naproxen 500mg tab
and over the counter Excedrin

over a month ago:
Cyclobenzaprine hcl 10mg tab
Do you have a prescription for the Cyclobenzaprine? I would look for it and be ready to share it with your potential employer. Also, I would ask them what they found. Are you sure there isn't something you are leaving out? As long as you have a prescription for it you should be safe. It's illegal for them to discriminate against a legal medication that is prescribed by a doctor.
if its just a standard Five Panel Drug Screen none of that will show up.
I do have prescriptions for all of it. On the phone they asked what I was taking and I rambled off some of them like flexeril and motrin and they interrupted me. They ask if I was taking any anti-depressants. But they never said what they were looking for specifically.

They aren't discriminating. They asked for a list of prescriptions from my doctor so they can approve my test.

Thanks a bunch
Hi:

The Acetaminophen/Butal/Caffeine is called Fiorocet and is considered a Narcotic. A prescription is needed for this and if you have one, you should be alright if you were up front with the employer and told them that you were taking it.

Please take care and good luck.
Mollyrae
I am in the military. I took a drug test last week. It came back positive for THC. I don't not smoke. Yes, I do have friends I spend majority of my time with that do smoke. I current take Naproxen 500MG two or three times a day (depending on pain) and Percocet (OR SUB)--5MG / 325MG. I have been taking Naproxen for almost two months and Percocet for about 2 weeks. Could it be a false positive?
My THC level was a 55. Idk what that means :/
The THC level indicates whether or not someone has been using cannabis.