Yellow spots
Hi I've been sexual active and I also shave , but since both activities , the lips of my vagina have now got little yellow spots , it's painful to walk and touch. What do I do ?
Hi!
The painful yellow spots on the vaginal lips can be either bacterial infection or Herpes or some other STD. Severe fungal infection can also cause similar symptoms. It is very important to visit either a gynecologist or a STD clinic and get this investigated. Meanwhile you can take an anti-inflammatory pain killer and apply cool compress. Hope this helps! Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.