abdominal pain
Let me begin by saying I have had several abdominal surgeries.  For many years I have had abdominal pain and the doctors can find no reason for this pain but usually after several months the pain goes away.  This time the pain seems to go on and on.  The pain is on my left side but sometimes radiates to the other side.  I have gas, crampy like pains, and bloating.  My left side abdomin is very sore and hurts when you touch it or press on it.  It also feels like it burns and when I move it somtimes feels like something is pulling on my abdomin.  Has anyone experienced any of these symptoms.  
Hello Snowyday,

Welcome to the Pain Management Forum. Please forgive my tardy response.

Yes I have very similar symptoms, although I also have a failing mesh. I have consulted numerous surgeons. The general consensuses is adhesions, misaligned organ and trapped and compromised nerves are causing much of the pain. You may have something very similar. I am not a surgical candidate....plus often surgery will only increase your pain and symptoms, at least in time.

Have you consulted a surgeon at a large teaching facility? Often they are on the cutting edge of new techniques and medicine. The surgeon may at least provide you with a diagnosis.

I am sorry for the pain and limitations that your condition imposes upon you. I can relate and my heart goes out to you.

Please keep us updated. I will look forward to hearing from you.

Take Care,
~Tuck
Thank you so much for getting back to me.  I went to my family doctor again today.  She is pretty sure it is scar tissue and is referring me to a surgeon.  I am so worried about having another surgery to get rid of this tissue since it might grow back.  My doctor said I should see what the surgeon wants to do because I might get a bowel obstruction if this is not taken care of.  Guess I will just have to wait for my appointment.  Thank you again and I will keep you informed.