bladder prolapse
How to reduce pain and discomfort while waiting for bladder prolapse operation. I have constant bladder and urinary track infections.  
I'm no Dr.,but have you discussed your pain with your Gynecologist in this matter? I only know that they recommend Estrogen pills ,or cream. different exercises.  Also if your pain is severe while your waiting for surgery I would ask your OB/GYN about possible pain medications that have the least risk of adding to  your  urinary tract problems. So Call you GYN Physicain, or make an appointment and check to see what proper pain meds that they recommend that you can take. Also remember not to lift anything heavy, they recommend not to smoke, and eat a heathy fiber diet so you do not get constapated.  I'm sorry for your situation, and I wish you the very best.  Sincerely