broken tailbone
I was wondering is anyone else experiencing the pain i have been having... I broke my tailbone when i was 14 now i am 49. I had went to see my husband doctor and he said it did not grow back right.. Now the pain is beyond my wildest imagination and it is getting where i can't walk around town with sitting down and when the pain hits i am scared to move.. I had went to the ER the other night they gave me Perocet 5mg which is not even coming nowhere near the pain! Please let me know if anyone else is experiencing  these problems and how they deal with it!
Hi!
This is a case of a very old injury. Probably over the years there was increasing compression on the spinal nerves. A MRI of the spine and nerve conduction studies may also be needed. The treatment is to remove the compression. You have to discuss the best treatment option with a neurologist, which can range from medication to physiotherapy to traction, lumbar belts, lumbar corsets or even surgery. You can also opt for pain relief patches such as fentanyl patch. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!