cervical spondylosis
I have had previous anterior cervical fusion at c5-c6 with anterior plate and screws in good position.  There is prominent ventral impression on the thecal sac centrally and to the left of c6-c7 related to a combination of spur and disc.  Predominant pathology is osseous.  There is a spinal stenosis with canal measuring 9.8 mm at c6-c7.  The canal also shows narrowing at c4-c5 secondary to spurring.  The canal measures 9.8 mm at this level.  There is a narrowing of the canal to the left at c3-c4 secondary to large spur with canal measuring 9.5 mm.  Minimal cord flattening on the left at c4-c5.  No foraminal stenosis.

Can someone please shed some light on this?  Seems to me I am gonna need to have surgery to remove some bone spurs soon.  Does this sound like I am right?
Whoever gave you this result  can tell you what to do.   Bring this result to your supervisor.  I just hope you have save money to pay the bills.
Lol.. What are you trying to say, I pretty much screwed then?  Sorry just a bit of humor there..  I am disabled due to my neck and back problems, and get disability for them.  So I guess it's a bit of a safety net if you will..   I have many disc and spur issues.  I think the correct medical term for what I suffer from is Spinal Stenosis Myelopathy.   I have a Dr. and have a follow up coming next week.  I was just being impatient...

Thanks for the response.