compounding cream
I used a compounding cream a few years back for my rsd in my hand.  It didn' do much really.  I'be been giben a new compunding cream with my new pain doc.  It has ketamine, baclofan, gabapentin, cyclobenzoprine and lidocaine.  The nurse said this is systemic.  I'm wonderin if anyone knows anything about building a depwndency or tolerance with a topical cream.
Hi!
Well compared to oral medications, patients develop negligible tolerance or dependence on topical preparations. Hence, they are superior to oral medications and if you are responding to them and are not allergic to them, then they are the best treatment for you. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.