Pain Management Community
constant pain upper left side

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

constant pain upper left side

Having sore type pain constant.
Sharp pain sometimes about 4inches below armpit, toward my back, and sometimes under the breast area. Started about 2 days ago. Today, not so bad. Not on any medications. Overall health good, not over weight.
I had something similar to this a while back. It only lasted a few hours though. My mom was worried about my appendix so she went to call a doctor. I then threw up profusely and felt MUCH better. She thinks it was food poisoning. I don't know if this helps at all. Sorry, but if it really is bad pain you should call a doctor. Especially if it's lasted over 24 hours. Hope you feel better!
thanks, don't think that's it. No throwing up.
I have read the posts and although some of them are old, there needs to be an update to the people who are concerned about fentanyl withdrawal symptoms.
I was on 50mcg and went cold turkey after I saw what this drug did to my body. It took a lot of vitamins, water hydration and sleeping medications along with some mild anxiety medication to deal with the withdrawal but it can be done and be patient with the results. They will not be noticed immediately but they do happen. Stay on top of the vitamins and hydration to flush your system and let the body do the rest. Some mild anxiety medication might help but only for a time prescribed and monitored by your doctor. Good luck and stay strong!
I am sorry, i got directed to the wrong post. This post was meant for the fentanyl withdrawal symptoms and help in that area. Apologize for the response.