could this be lyme disease? or anything else?
I am having severe joint pain, mostly in my hips and back. also extreme fatigue, and very sore breast.   I have been very tired for the past week before the joint pain started and for about a month I have noticed that when I urinate it has a funny oder? I am a 39 yr old female
Hi!
Generally bad odor is due to infection, mainly by E coli. This can be diagnosed by urine culture. Strong fruity odor is due to uncontrolled diabetes. Interestingly urine odor changes in menopause too. Urinary bladder infection and kidney infections do produce strong smelling urine. Another reason is dehydration. Strong ammonia smell is due to protein breakdown. A routine urine examination along with a urine culture will be able to detect the problem.  
If you have urine infection then joint pains can be due to reactive arthritis. The symptoms will subside with proper treatment of infection. If there is no infection then you could be having some type of myalgia. Another possibility is that you are a female in menopausal age group. Hormone replacement therapy after proper diagnosis will help bring relief from the symptoms. Please consult your PCP for primary examination followed by proper referral. Take care!