doctors who prescribe methadone for pain
need to find a pain management doctor in memphis tn. area

Hi and welcome to the forum! We are pain sufferers, not doctors, but we help each other tremendously!!!

Unfortunately, we do not have the information to recommend doctors...someone may have some ideas for you, but I would recommend maybe contacting your pharmacist...they may have an idea for you.  Also contact the local hospital...they may point you in the right direction.  

I hope this helps a little....we all know what a challenge it is to be in pain management...and the hardest thing is finding the RIGHT doctor for YOU.  

Thanks for posting, and welcome again!
I have found a lot of doctors just through doing an internet search. I have also heard "Angie's list" is good.  I've never tried it though.
Optimus gave you the best place to start, though.  You never know what you're gonna find on the internet.
We don't recommend Doctor's here. A member who knows a Doctor in your area may refer you though.
Angie's list is great but you have to pay to join I believe.
Check with your local hospitals and your pharmacist and also the net as suggested.
The pain foundations and organizations are helpful too as they list PMP in your area.
Just google pain organizations, foundations and you will get the links.
I hope you find a great Doctor:)