Pain Management Community
does freederm AC cream work?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

does freederm AC cream work?

Does freederm AC cream for arthritus and sore joints really work or is there something better and what?
Tags: Work, Pain
Avatar n tn
I used it since April 10th and it is not working
  I haven't used Freederm, but I do use Bio-Freeze and it helps a lot. I use it on my knees and neck every night. But what works for one may not work for someone else.

I have ankle joint pain as well as muscle and ligament pain. I have tried a few different creams. Most of the OTC ones I did not find helpful however, I was prescribed a cream that actually helps a fair bit. It's called 'ALGESAL' it's active ingredient is Diethylamine salicylate. It has to be used regularly though. I'd go talk to your doctor.
The initial post is over two years old and I doubt this person is still an active member.

Tuck
Duh!!  Thanks Tuckamore, that's what I get for drifting off in a fibrofog.