Pain Management Community
duragesic patch

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

duragesic patch

I am in the pharmacy program that pays for my patched until i get my DSS and I cannot find the brandname anywhere due to the new DEA guidelines on sched 2 narcotics. Any ideas? none of the pharmacies in my county or surrounding counties have the name brand and I can't afford to buy my own generic right now.Does anyone know of a generic equivalent patch that the drug company will give me for free?
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Duragesic or fentanyl patches. The generic version will be less expensive than the branded formats. The other pain killers would be hydrocodone, oxycodone to name a few. But as these are controlled medications, you will need to consult your doctor for a prescription.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.
Most programs send the drug to your directed pharmacy I was on one an I would walk in the pharmacy with script an they would order it from the co. That your on their program and within usually two days they would arrive call up the drug company an ask dont run around to diffrent pharmacies  
Mylan patches work just as good and are small