endometriosis and bowel irritation?
  I have endometriosis and have had my left fallopian tube removed I was told 9 years ago that my left ovary was engulfed in scar tissue and would need to be removed. Recently I have had chronic nausea, burning pain in my abdomin, fullness and pressure in abdomin, burning sensation on my cervix during sex, loss of appitite, and I spotted off and on for two months. I took a pregnancy test, at first it was positive but I took another and it said negative. Do you think these symptoms might have to do with my bowels and indometriosis or possibly a ectopic pregnancy? Please help
Hi!
To confirm whether you have an ectopic or not, you need to get a blood test for HCG estimation or an ultrasound. Scar tissues can also cause pain in abdomen and can cause vomiting sensation. It can also be tuberculosis or endometriosis of gut. So, please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.