Pain Management Community
ezaz

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

ezaz

tt been over one month that i m felling severe pain to vein of my left neck.also it create problem to my left side of head and eye.it seems that the eye is tired.
It is likely the pain does not come from a vein but the left carotid artery.

You need to go to an emergency room.
Hello Ezaz,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I am sorry that you have had pain now for one month.

Did you strike your head or were you involved in an accident? Did you have a virus or were you ill shortly before these symptoms began?

Yes as Caregiver said the sides of our neck contains the carotid artery. According to your profile page you are just 19 years old. It is highly unlikely that you have stenosis (narrowing) of the carotid artery. However that does not mean that it is impossible.

There are other conditions that could account for your symptoms.It is impossible to "guess" which one you may be experiencing. Certainly if you are having problems in an artery that is radiating to your head and eye it needs immediate medical attention.

I hope you will let us know how you are doing. I wish you the best of luck.

Take Care,
~Tuck  
I agree, you really need to be seen by a doctor. Please make an appointment - and keep us updated on your diagnosis. If you do not have a regular GP, you can go to an urgent care center anytime.

Wish you well !!!