feet
what can you do about  Cracks Heel.
Hi feet,

I want to welcome you to the Pain Management Forum and let you know that we are VERY glad that you found this forum!! I need to let you know that there are NO Doctros on this Forum ONLY CP - Chronic Pain - Patients that help each other with our own experiences and expertise that we have gained through our own CP Issues.

If I were you I would ask your Doctor for a recommendation for the BEST cream or lotion to put on your heels nightly.  If you don't have a Doctor then I would ask your Pharmacist for the best OTC - over the counter - cream or lotion.  

I wish you the very best.......Sherry

Hello Feet,

Welcome to MedHelp's Pain Management Forum.

You don't provide a lot of information. Have you tried any thing in the past? Have you consulted your PCP or a podiatrist? Either or may be able to help you with the proper treatment. Painfully cracked feet can be very bothersome and actually lead to bigger problems down the road.

If you have tried all the usual remedies I do encourage you to consult your PCP. At the least discuss treatments available OTC as suggested above but please don't let it go untreated. I'll look forward to hear what words for you. Best of luck.

Take Good Care,
~Tuck
I agree with Tuck and Sherry.  You need to make sure everything is okay. I know as I've grown older (47) my feet, especially my heels are much drier and have subtle cracks.  I've used various creams for cracked feet and some work great.  What works best for me, when I  can afford it, is regular pedicures and using a good foot cream in between.