Pain Management Community
fentanyl patch 25mg/hr

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

fentanyl patch 25mg/hr

i have a fentanyl patch 25mg/h. I am having severe back pain and have no health insurance is it safe???????
It's unclear as to IF the patch is prescribed for YOU or not, and I suspect that it is isn't. DO NOT USE IT! You could DIE.
Hi Sarahmadison2006,

DO NOT USE THE PATCH!!!!  Go to your Doctor and ask for help!!!  Let them do an x-ray (EVEN THOUGH YOU DON'T HAVE INSURANCE)!!!  

NEVER use something that someone has given to you!!!!

Mooksmom is VERY correct about the patch!!!  I'm on the patch and have been for more than a year BUT I would have NEVER used it without it being prescribed for me!!!

Good luck.........Sherry
Please listen to everyone here.  Fentanyl is a very strong medication and people that aren't opioid tolerant shouldn't take it; it can be very dangerous.  In reality, no one should take anything without being under a doctor's care.