full body cramps
i get full body cramps "im a male"even if i just lay around the house like last night i couldnt even eat my dinner for the cramps in my hands and at night i cant sleep for the leg cramps thay start at my toes and go up my whole leg  even my ribs cramp i wake my wife up from my sceeming  "ive been stabed and it hurts more then that " is there any thing i should do  or take to get rid of them or make it so i could sleep    

PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hello Bjs,

Please forgive my tardy response to your post. I am very sorry that it was missed. I'd like to welcome you to MedHelp.

What have you done to obtain a diagnosis for your painful symptoms? You absolutely need to see your PCP (primary care physician). He/she can help diagnosis your pain. Once you know what you are dealing with you will better able to treat it. Until you are able to consult your PCP you may want to talk to your local pharmacist and ask for his/her suggestions to treat your symptoms.

I am wondering if you may have some mineral or vitamin deficiencies.  This may very well account for your spams and severe cramping and/or stab like sensations. Again I hope you will consult your PCP.

Please let us know how you are doing. We will look forward to hearing from you and following your progress. I wish you the very best.

Take Care,
~Tuck