groin pain
I was playing basketball and when i was done I felt kinda woozy and got a stomach ache. then my balls had an itch so i went to go itch them and it hurt like i got briused, but i dont remember getting hit in the balls. Should i be conserned? or can this be symptoms of dehydration? Thought I would ask before worrying about it.
Hi!
Well since you were playing a sport, it can be dehydration and electrolyte imbalance, along with sweat dermatitis in the groin and scrotal area. However, the pain can also be due to kidney stones or infection of testis. If the pain persists, please consult your doctor for clinical examination and required tests. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.