Pain Management Community
headache/ear/neck/tooth pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

headache/ear/neck/tooth pain

For the past seven months i have had major problems with headaches. The pain started in one of my molar teeth, goes up to my ear, then to my temple. All on my right side. I have been to the dentist (who says it may be due to griding my teeth)  And i also suffer from chronic sinusitus (and thats where my P.A. says my headaches frequently may come from). Well in the past month or so i have started getting a really bad pain only on the right back side of my neck right where my skull and neck meet.  I have had one ct scan done in 06' with just minor sinusitus and another done about 4 months ago and all they found was chronic sinusitus, that was not big enough to go in and do surgery on. I was on steroids and antibiotics for what seems like forever and at one point this year i was taking 8 meds an pain meds a day until my stomache couldn't handle them anymore... Right now  my doctor doesnt know what to do about the pain so i am taking tylenol about every 3/4 hours a day in hopes that the pain in my ear/head/ and mostly neck now will go away.  Any pointers?
I have found that once i started actually watching my self this weekend with the teeth grinding from stress my headache in my temple has gone down significantly. But the huge pressure in my ear and neck pain have worsend and barely go away with tylenol. What do you think i should do now?