headache
i have a really bad headache in the middle of my head toward the back and its getting worser when i eat and when i talk
How long do you have this headache?  Is this the first time for the headache?  If this doesn't go away or this same headache comes back frequently.  Then it's time to get checked out by your family doctor.  I have headaches like these and they come from a result of a herniated disc in my neck.  I'm not suggesting you have a herniated disc, I'm suggesting you find a doctor to see what the underlying cause is.  Good luck and let us know how you are.
Do you grind or clench your teeth in your sleep?
You could be doing this and not knowing it.
I had daily headaches like the ones you're describing, and my dr just dismissed them as migraines for years.
When i switched dentists though, i filled out the new patient sheet and he noticed i check I had headaches.
He asked if i did this and i said i though so in my sleep.
He gave me this mouthguard that only goes on your top middle teeth for sleeping.
I relaized soon after that I grind and clench my teeth throughout the day!
i would start catching myself doing it and when i stopped myself, eventually the headaches stopped!
stress also can make you clench or grind your teeth.

I would still see your doctor about it though just in case,
but you could always try a mouthguard or see if you do do this!
good luck!