Pain Management Community
help in finding a compassionate pain doctor in or around philadelphia p...
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help in finding a compassionate pain doctor in or around philadelphia pa area

for over 13 years i was treating with a pain mgmt doctor for a list of problems: diagnosed hiv+ after becoming pregnant and finding out fiance used iv drugs before we met and contracted it from him sexually. he then beat me -he died in 1995 but i was in 2 car accidents, fell on black ice and had bad slip and fall at part time job and i have been fighting to stay alive since 1989 hiv+ diagnosis and deal with chronic pain which my pain doctor has had me stable yet i was told in feb 2010 that she left. her boss is not a pain doctor and told me he could no longer help me (he did twice)

since the whole thing of celebrities abusing drugs (michael jackson, anna nicole smith ) and teens snorting/abusing them....pain doctors are afraid to help anyone especially when they use medications and i know there are some good doctors that will help those of us in real pain but CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME OR TELL ME OF A FEW so I do not HAVE TO DOCTOR SHOP i live in Philadelphia, PA but will travel an hour or so to get to one.

thank you and god bless for your help