in severe pain, pregnant, and no help
I am 6 weeks pregnant with severe ibs. Its getting to the point where I cant eat. None of my meds are staying down and none of my doctors can help me. I have nothing left but the e.r and i cant go there everyday. I can't see doing this for 8 more months. plz help?
hi hon and sorry you are having a hard time but help is on the way from many many women here who will have wonderful advice.
    What do you mean "none of my doctors can help me" ?  omhome
Hello Dear, what exactly are your problems. Do you have IBS normally and now you're pregnant, or is the pregnancy causing your IBS? There are MANY different things that may be able to help, first your OB/GYN should take some blood work to rule out anemia. I h ad that problem while pregnant. Also it could be simply morning sickness. Now separately, I also have IBS and there are certain foods that i just simply cannot touch regardless of how much i love them and are good for me. Example, i CANNOT eat corn, occasionally i can tolerate a tomato, red peppers no way, green peppers sometimes. Breads, i have a real hard time with. The best thing for me personally is protein, that's the one thing that my body can tolerate. Bacon, eggs, peanut butter, chicken, even beef.

Best of luck to you and again, talk to your OB, ASAP.