Aa
A
A
Close
interaction between pills
i am currently taking 2mg of xanax 2x a day i also take 30 mg oxycodone  4x a day my dr retired no new dr will write both meds i am having xanax withdrawal.what can i do
Cancel
6 Answers
6 Answers
Page 1 of 1
You need to consult a doctor about your withdrawal from the Xanax. The new doctor should have reviewed your record and should have prescribed a substitute to what you were taking knowing this could be an
Issue.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
A lot of GP's are really afraid to write scrips for stuff that can, in combination, be abused. I feel for you--I have taken benzos ( which Xanax is) for over 17 years for anxiety. Coming off of that has proved impossible in my case. Maybe you need to see a psychiatrist to deal with the Xanax issue, they are better at prescribing any psychotropic drugs. My GP NEVER gave me a benzo, never.
Good Luck!
Liz
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
i have been going to pysch they will not prescribe it i don't understand i am not abusing anything
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
why must i withdraw from xanax i have been on them 10 years nothing wrong with my blood pressure or blood work.it works for me why change it.i don't abuse it
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm taking 9 mg of methodone a day and are taking 4mg of Ativan and 4 mg of dilaudid 2 a day. I've been on meds for 6.5 years. I'm 39 and fill all I do is take meds .  I quite once and the pain was to bad is this a lot of med?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I'm taking 9 mg of methodone a day and are taking 4mg of Ativan and 4 mg of dilaudid 2 a day. I've been on meds for 6.5 years. I'm 39 and fill all I do is take meds .  I quite once and the pain was to bad is this a lot of med?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank