Pain Management Community
interaction between pills
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

interaction between pills

i am currently taking 2mg of xanax 2x a day i also take 30 mg oxycodone  4x a day my dr retired no new dr will write both meds i am having xanax withdrawal.what can i do
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
You need to consult a doctor about your withdrawal from the Xanax. The new doctor should have reviewed your record and should have prescribed a substitute to what you were taking knowing this could be an
Issue.
Blank
A lot of GP's are really afraid to write scrips for stuff that can, in combination, be abused. I feel for you--I have taken benzos ( which Xanax is) for over 17 years for anxiety. Coming off of that has proved impossible in my case. Maybe you need to see a psychiatrist to deal with the Xanax issue, they are better at prescribing any psychotropic drugs. My GP NEVER gave me a benzo, never.
Good Luck!
Liz
Blank
i have been going to pysch they will not prescribe it i don't understand i am not abusing anything
Blank
why must i withdraw from xanax i have been on them 10 years nothing wrong with my blood pressure or blood work.it works for me why change it.i don't abuse it
Blank
I'm taking 9 mg of methodone a day and are taking 4mg of Ativan and 4 mg of dilaudid 2 a day. I've been on meds for 6.5 years. I'm 39 and fill all I do is take meds .  I quite once and the pain was to bad is this a lot of med?
Blank
I'm taking 9 mg of methodone a day and are taking 4mg of Ativan and 4 mg of dilaudid 2 a day. I've been on meds for 6.5 years. I'm 39 and fill all I do is take meds .  I quite once and the pain was to bad is this a lot of med?
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Pain Management Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank