joint pain
i got severe pain in my hip , knee, neck and shoulder joints........... disturbed alot as i getting tired while working.......... some time feels tht thre is no cartilage in joints even. because of week joints i got shivering that my medical examiners told it is tremours........ i hav done t3 , t4, tsh tests.... those were normal....... i want to recover my health back......
Hello Nishooo,

Please excuse my tardy response. I am sorry to hear about your pain and tremors.

I am not a physician and far from an expert.....AND... I know nothing about the medical delivery system in your country. That said I suggest that you return to your physician or maybe better yet seek another opinion. Ask if all your symptoms fit together.

One of my thoughts would be fibromyalgia... although this does not effect the joints. So your medical professional may want to look for something that effects your joints. Tremors at 25 does not sound usual to me.  

I wish you the best and hope that you will let us know how you are doing.

Best of Luck to You,
~Tuck