Pain Management Community
knee hairline fracture please HELP!!
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

knee hairline fracture please HELP!!

i am 18 and just stopped gymnastics and last june i had knee surgery on my right knee i had arthisis and cartilage removed and also they drilled holes in my kneecap (inside not on top) and i prob went back to the gym a little too sooon and i just went back for the last checkup and they tock xrays of the knee and they did not metion anything about having a hairline fracture in the kneecap but i hurt ALOT to go up and down stairs and also i cannot put on pressure on that aera or kneel on it or squat or sit on my knee running somtimes hurt and when i run in gymn class it hurts somtimes and jumping also somtimes hurts so i dunno if there could be one or if it is just me also i coach gymnastics for like 3 hours for 4 days a week at my gym so i am constantly up and down on my knees and bending and jumping to show different skills to the kids it hurts alot when i am there spotting at the end of the day it just feels like i have to sitt down and rest it and some days are worse then others
i have not notice any siffuncant swelling around the knee or bursing or redness but i feel like when i press on it (this hurts ) it feels like there is a crack or a desformed somthing in my knee
so my questions are
could there possibly be a small hairline fracture that the doctor could have missed on the xray what do i