Pain Management Community
knee pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

knee pain

i m kamlesh from nasik, my weight is 81 KG, height 182 CM.
i suffering right knee pain from last two year, and there was starting in left knee also. i m cunsulting all high profile doctors but there r no diagnose.
i m cunsulting dr. ANANT JOSHI(mumbai) he was looked my both knee MRI but he says that was not orthopeadic or latroscopic problem, then he send me dr. M. B. AGARWAL(heamatologist),  there i done my biopcy,  there r also normal.
then my orthopeadic dr. advice new both knee MRI.
last MRI REPORT are following-
this is a known case of multiple infracts, previous MRIdone in 2011 was available for comparison.
as compare to the previus MRI, the size, number and extent of the bone infracts is unchanged, there is early collaps of the subchondral region of the prosterior aspect lateral femoral condyle this is fresh