Pain Management Community
knee pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

knee pain

I have had knee pain for about 6 months i get a really sharp pain on the outside of my left knee when i bend and twist it but the pain comes and gos i had a mri but it was normal could something be wrong eventhough my mri was normal
Avatar dr f tn
Hi there,
Calf strain, muscle strain, tendinitis, deep vein thrombosis, blood clots, plantaris muscle rupture are few common possibilities of your symptoms. Since you are unsure of your symptoms you need to see an orthopaedician for specific recommendations for your condition. Stretching the calf muscles, rest, and anti-inflammatory medication may provide some relief till you schedule an appointment. A clinical examination and X-rays are must for appropriate diagnosis and management. Do keep me posted on how you are doing.
Take care and regards!