knee
I have another qestion bout arthritis when i tore my meniscus i had to work on that like for months before i was able to get a mri the last month seemed like that knee snapped and poped for a month before they decided too order an mri plus it was swelled alot is that y my knee is full of arthritis now and im only 30 years old im just wondering cause the mri was only done on one knee is it possiable or is it sumthing i had my whole life
Hi Again Countryguy,

Arthritis can "smolder" as you suggested and/or can be from no known or particular cause. However arthritis can also come fairly quickly following an injury or insult to the site. There is more then one type of arthritis.

You might want to have a blood test for RA (Rheumatoid Arthritis) to rule this out. You would think that the physicians could tell the difference and would have informed you of this diagnosis. It is a question you may just want to ask on your next appointment.  RA is much more generalized and wouldn't be confined to one location. .

Best of Luck,
~Tuck