lung pain
lung pain and chest pain i think its ph  i need help for its too late please help me im 14yrs old
It would have been really helpful if you had shared more details about your symptoms. There are many conditions which can lead to chest pain. On which side is your pain? Penumothorax, pneumonia, pulmonary embolism, costochondritis, chest injuries are conditions related to chest and lungs which can cause chest pain. Aortic dissection, high blood pressure are few other conditions related to heart which can cause pain in chest. A detailed medical history, physical examination and investigations like X-ray chest may help. Schedule an appointment with a physician. Hope it helps.
Best of luck and regards!
wow---that has to be scary---it would be for me!!  So best thing to do is first thing find an adult that you trust---family--teacher--counselor--coach and tell them how you are feeling. If for some reason you can't then take yourself immediately to a clinic (many are for teens) or emergency room.
     Look  don't worry about all the big worrisome words the doctor used---they are just trying to help how they know to do that-----and you need to take action not just make an appointment ok?  
     If ya want send me a note or please post here with how it's going     i care what happens with you     omhome
so how are you today----feel better or is it still happening? Let us know we do care.  omhome