Pain Management Community
meds UDT&PM

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

meds UDT&PM

I am saying is my wife is the one who makes sure i take the right meds, plus this is the only thing that comes to my mind as i know my wife love me but Say's this to me every so often are you getting stupid every second and i say yes. this one reason i am not able to drive anymore or cook most of all i didn't come here to be judge. and we keep all of are meds safe and never ever been fired by a DR but we have fired two DR for failing to do there job since my wife work for over 40yrs in the medical filed and know good from bad Dr's. so the question was even if it was a older scrip plus i have heard of CVS&walmart filling the scrips wrong as well since my UDT was done on the 18Th and then called me last week, as i have said this is why my wife give me my meds having multiple sclerosis affects vision memmory etc. furthermore this is the only time i have had a problem ever regarding my meds,walk one month with MS and you will understand.
I've already commented on your other thread...

In this post you are now talking about the Pharmacies filling the prescriptions wrong? I'm not sure what that has to do with your situation now?

You said that this was an old prescription that was not discarded as it should have been and you took the wrong meds...I still don't know if you took just one Vicodin or more than one?

If it was just one...then you need to tell the Dr. asap...As I wrote in the other thread...the only part that will look suspicious is why you didn't tell them right away.

I assume that you cannot drive then and your wife went with you to the appt? Why did she not tell them that she accidentally gave you the wrong medication?

This is a chronic pain board where we all have chronic pain for many different reasons...One is "more" than the other...We all know what it's like to live in pain..We all know what it's like to have to be on pain medications....

So...I don't appreciate trying to compare your pain or journey to mine or others...

I am just providing honest feedback on what the Dr. may think or say...

As I wrote on the other thread...If you think that he will be perfectly understanding about it then I'm not sure why you are worried?
I am saying one my percocet are different in shape& while my wife mainly takes care of all my meds, she felt i was able to do this simple task since here we live one must keep are bottles to show new DR's &old one as well. the bag inquestion was from this DR & sometimes my wife brings my meds to my Dr's appointments this what they wanted at first, since i was a new patient. furthermore I stop asking why my meds look different since my wife&pharmacy said it deepens who makes it, plus i have heard and read about pharms like CVS&Walmart wallgreens filling scrips wrong as well on the other hand if i made a mistake my self i will addmitt it for i have told my pm dr why the bottle said hydrycodone and she then corrected me saying i should of been Oxycodone.  so now you can see where someone like my self can make a mistake will let all know since i see them on the 4th of this month.
I hope it all goes well for you tomorrow...Let us know:)