mid section pain
i have been having this on and off pain in my mid section, it is never all the time but i dont have to do anything to set it off. it will get to the point that when i breath out i will fell a pop inside of all the pain. it starts growling like im hungry but i would have just eaten. i dont know what i should do but i need some kinda of input
Hi Jsasher,

Welcome to the Pain Management Community. I am glad that you found us.

I don't quite understand the pain and symptoms you are having. Does it feel like it is in your stomach? Are you taking any medications or supplements? Does eating always make a difference or do other things bring this pain on? Do you hear a "pop" or what are your referring to when you use that word?

You say "growling." Does that seem to be located in your stomach or intestines? If it is occurring right after you eat it would seem to be related to your gastrointestinal system. Based on the little information you have provided that would be my best guess. But exactly what may be going on I honestly do not know. If it is bothersome to you and it sounds like it is I would certainly consult with your physician.  

Please let us know how you are doing and check with your physician. I wish you the best of luck in your search for some answers.

Take Care,
Tuck