Pain Management Community
myasthevia gravis

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

myasthevia gravis

The Dr.'s think I have MG and I'm set for an EEG on 1/9. Besides my petosis I have difficulty swallowing and there are days where my right arm feels like it could fall off at the shoulder and my wrist feels so weak that I don't know if I could pick up a glass of water. Î can't stand up on my on anymore. Any ideas?
Avatar dr f tn
Hello and hope you are doing well.
In myasthenia gravis there is weakness of the involuntary muscles. There is difficulty in breathing, chewing, swallowing, facial weakness, ptosis, etc.Reflexes and sensation is normal in this condition. You seem to be having all these symptoms. There are chances that you have myasthenia gravis.NCV and EMG may help in diagnosing this condition. Do write to me again after the test results. I hope it helps.
Best wishes and regards!
Î go see the neurologist tommorow at KU. I will respond after my appointment.