neck pain
My MRI For Cervical Spine.......I am face Neckach radiating to the both arms, more on the since 1 one nd half years.   MY MRI Report.......

At C3/4 level, left paracentral disc herniation is seen causing pressure on the thecal sac and mild narrowing of the ipsilateral neural foramen. the disc gently aboutting the cord on the left side with mild effacement.

A small left foraminal disc herniation is seen at C2/3 level with mild narrowing of the left neural formen.

At C6/7 level, mild diffuse disc herniation with pressure on the thecal sac and encroachment and narrowing of the neural foramina is seen...

i am facing this problam plz help me .
I would start looking for a surgeon.  You will want to find someone who has great success and also good post op pain management. I'm not sure what your medical care is where you are at and what steps you need to take.  I personally would get this fixed asap.  The pain will only get worse if you wait, I've been through this.  Good luck.