Pain Management Community
neck pain
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

neck pain

My MRI For Cervical Spine.......I am face Neckach radiating to the both arms, more on the since 1 one nd half years.   MY MRI Report.......

At C3/4 level, left paracentral disc herniation is seen causing pressure on the thecal sac and mild narrowing of the ipsilateral neural foramen. the disc gently aboutting the cord on the left side with mild effacement.

A small left foraminal disc herniation is seen at C2/3 level with mild narrowing of the left neural formen.

At C6/7 level, mild diffuse disc herniation with pressure on the thecal sac and encroachment and narrowing of the neural foramina is seen...

i am facing this problam plz help me .