Pain Management Community
need pain doctor in memphis for fibro!! please help!!

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

I need a pain doctor in memphis or around memphis, one that will actually give pain meds,I am in so much pain and I cannot find a doctor that believes in fibro or will give pain meds. Anyone know of a doctor who knows about fibr and gives pain meds please contact me.  bunny
Hi Bunny,

Welcome to the Pain Mangement Forum. I am sorry that you are in so much pain and unable to find treatment for your chronic pain. Many of us know how frustrating of a process that can be.

I so not know the Memphis area. I live in another state. Hopefully one of our members will be able to assist you. Have you tried to goggle pain management in TN? When I goggle it I found several clinics that offer pain management that included medications. I hesitate to recommend any of them as I do not have any first hand knowledge of their practices. But please try it, make some calls and see if you can get a "feel" for the clinic atmosphere.

Please let us know if you are successful. In my opinion no one should have to suffer with untreated pain from any source. We'll look forward to your updates.

Best of luck to you,
~Tuck