no drugs show up ?????
In pain manag clinic...was taking my hydrocodone 10 also anti-flamitory,   failed uriene test, said uriene was clean . This can not be....  now they are looking at me in a different way....telling the truth was taking meds as should be...thinking someone is being untruthful there is a conflect between a staff member that works at the clinic plus her aunt is office manager as well ?????
This just happened to me.  I've been in pain management for 5 years but this is my new physician.  Still not sure why it happened.  My physician was NOT happy & I was too shocked to respond, other than telling him to to look back in my records.  The lab seemed to be doing things the right way.  @ my next appointment I was more composed & spoke to my primary care before that.  He seemed better about things but I told him I want my physician to work with me.  We'll see what happens next.  (When he first told me, I asked to take either the blood or hair test but he said no.)