norco vs percocet
I have neuropothy which is under control with minimal amounts of Norco and methadone ( not a user just no insurance and its cheap).  I am having kidney stones and the doctor put me on Percocet and told me to stop the Norco..Is Percocet stronger than Norco?   The stones are killing me.
Hi!
Well, in a way they act the same way as they have acetaminophen with an opiate drug. Only the opiate drug has changed from hydrocone to oxycoodone. If oxycodone is more effective for you, it will reduce your use of methadoone. So, in long term it may be effective. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Hi, I have taken both narco and Percocet for neuropathy pain. I have never taken methadone..
I was on narco for 4 years then as my pain was worse, my pain specialist started   Started me on endocet 10mg. ( oxycodone 10mg with acetaminophen 325mg.)
Percocet is oxycodone 5 mg with acetaminophen 325mg)
I started the endocet by taking 1/2 tablet to 1tablet 4 times a day,,
I found the oxycodone to be better for me than the norco.
My pain specialist does not like having to adjust methadone doses.....
I have been on endocet 10mg for 7 years..and with the same pain specialist for 13 yrs..
Nerve pain is terrible and thankfully, though hard to diagnose as it does not show up on MRI or cat scan or X-ray.....I thankfully have true neuropathy pain diagnosed with many incidents....some areas resolve then another flares then an old area spikes again..is that as yours?
I pray your nerve pain issues resolve a little!
Blessings