Pain Management Community
not getting better........

This patient support community is for discussions relating to pain management, chronic pain, arthritis, back pain, cancer, headaches, movement disorders pain, and muscle pain.

not getting better........

as the days pass I am getting weaker
i'm starting to notice drastic changes my daily routine.

i used to eat at least three proper meals per day; now i'm reduced to eating half a meal, this is probably the reason why i'm feeling weaker than ever, and this is probably the reason why i lost 16lb.

haven't been to the gym in two weeks first time in 4 years that that has happened to me.

I am getting less and less interested in participating in any form of socialization, didn't even go to work today.

headaches becoming stronger and lasting longer than before, keep me from sleeping properly. in order to go to sleep have to take pain pills

does anyone have any tips on how to change this?!

It does not take much for a CP Pt to get into a rut and find it difficult to get out of. Every aspect of our lives suffer from our living in pain.
We have to find ways to make it easier for us to get out and to socialize and just live life.
The first thing is to get your pain under control. If your in pain isn't controlled then it is very difficult to manage other areas of our life.
If you can try going for a little walk or going for a cup of coffee with a friend. Start small and work up to making it an everyday event to get out out atleast once a day. It will help you to do this. being alone and depressed only adds to your pain and stress does also.
It may not seem like much but you have to begin each day with a positive attitude.Make everyday better than the last:)
Try having lunch with someone. You really need to eat well to have energy and be healthy.