opama
I recently had two back surgeries in a months time.  as a result, i have a lot of pain, anf am back on the pain meds rollercoaster.  i am takig percocet, norco diazapam and a new one to me, opama.  does anyone out there know anything about opama?
I got hooked pretty severely on OPANA.

It's Oxymorphone, and comes in both IR form and ER form (various mg's).

Highly addictive, if you're an addict that is, but highly effective in reducing pain.
yes, it does help with the pain, but i am worried about the withdrawels when the time comes.  i went through methadone withdrawels cold turkey, and it was 31 days of hell.  i don't want anything that is that hard to get off of.  i am considering medical marijuana, and wondering if taking it will help to get off the other stuff i am on.
Methadone w/d's are brutal compared to Opana w/d's, I assure you. If you've gone through Methadone withdrawls, Opana w/d's will be a walk in the park.

I can't comment on the medical marijuana, as I have no experience with it... sorry.